Thursday News: New AI Book, Stats, NLP, Python, Excel, Software Comparison Source – datasciencecentral.com
Here is our selection of featured articles, forum questions / answers, and technical resources posted since Monday.
- New Book: Enterprise AI – An Applications Perspective
- 25 Statistical Concepts Explained in Simple English – Part 2
- POTUS and the Stock Market
- Cool Problems in Probabilistic Number Theory and Set Theory
- Comparison of open source software suites for data mining
- Big Data as a Service: Cloudera Quickstart Image – with Dockers in GCP
- Question about DC-GAN Dog Faces experiments
- Question: Data Science college degree versus data camp
- Is Python becoming the new Excel?
- The Power of Reframing and the Economics of Starting Pitching
- Digital Decisioning Platforms – A New Way to Slice the Pie
- Human Beings are the Biggest Factor in Successful Analytics
- Overview Of The Steps Required For A Successful System Integration
- Overview of Business Problems and Data Science Solutions – Part 2
- Clustering – Algorithms for Partitioning and Assignments
- Sentiment Analysis: Types, Tools, and Use Cases
- Challenge of Confirming Program Efficacy
Enjoy the reading!