Thursday News: AI, Power BI, Neural nets, DL and Object Classification, R, Spark… Source – datasciencecentral.com
Here is our selection of featured articles and resources posted since Monday.
- Neural Networks gone wild – Sampling from discrete distributions
- Power BI: Tutorial
- Data Scientist’s Book of Quotes
- Deep learning: object classification model for Autonomous vehicles
- R Code for Friedman Test
- Practical Apache Spark in 10 minutes. Part 4 – MLlib
- Time Series Analysis and forecasting – Tutorial
- Comparing AI Strategies – Systems of Intelligence
- Importance of Metadata in a Big Data World
- Academia to Industry: Applying Your PhD In Business
- Top 10 Data Science Use Cases in Retail
- Why Data Analytics is Heavy on Data Engineering?
- Bill Vorhies Retrospective: Part 6
- How Data Science Transforms Document Management
- How Managed Service Providers can tap Big Data to help enterprises grow?
Enjoy the reading!